Monday, July 27, 2009

OBAMA STILL SUCKS

Hey folks , I've been on vacation for over a week, and I'll tell ya, I did not seek out any news whatsoever (except for River Flow data).
I didn't wonder what Barry or Nancy were up to, I didn't have to, I know what they are up to. It felt good though not having the Drudge report at my fingertips to let me know how much further down the toilet the country is.
Just like a car wreck, the morbid curiosity makes you watch, you can't turn away. I even fought the temptation for a few days after I got back to check the news. But I relented, no different from a crackhead who just can't fight the urge. I checked the Drudge report & there was Barry putting his foot in his mouth getting involved in a race issue where there was none, up at his old Harvard stomping grounds, that's right the same place where his love for Carl Marx was entrenched.
I'm back and that sucks.
I'm back and Obama still sucks.

ps i know carl is with a k

No comments:

Post a Comment